Home Furnishing Distribution (WD)
Distribution Software Options
Our distribution software has been used by over 50 companies ranging in sales from $100,000 to $25,000,000.
Email Queue Module
Email notifications, invoices to customers and sales reps/showrooms. This module creates queues for notifications and invoices. The queues can be emailed at any time. Emailed Notifications and Invoices with sales tax include a filled out Resale Certificate. Notifications and invoices that have a balance due include your credit card application or a clickable payment link to a credit card merchant.
- Email order status reports to reps
- Email reserves to be canceled to reps
- Email recently cancelled reserves to reps
- Email tracking numbers to customers and reps
- Email mills a Ship Date Confirmation report
- Email Customers if their resale certificate is soon to expire
- Email A/R Statements to Customers
- Email A/R Statements to showroom that invoice the designer
Barcoded Manifest System Interface
Populate UPS and FedEx forms with the ship to name, address and side marks by scanning a barcode. Pull tracking numbers from your manifest system into shipped orders. Auto invoice shipped orders when tracking numbers are populated from your manifest system.
BarCoded Warehouse Management Module
- Scan barcode to record the warehouse location of bolts placed on shelves and pulled from shelves
- Ensures that the picker pulls the correct bolts for an order
- Calculates most efficient route for pulling bolts for multiple orders
- Scan barcode to record the warehouse location for memo samples
Open Line module
If your company sells products from Open Line Mills this module provides the ability to create a mill purchase order from paid proforma or Net 30 sales order. An email to the mill includes attachments for the mill purchase order and your Packing Slip for drop shipment. Unpaid Reserves/Orders are monitored and statused in a special program until they are shippable at which point the click of a button creates a Mill Open Line Purchase Order.
Website API – From PDF Cloud Server to Your Website
This API sends data to your website, allowing users to:
- Verify that new registrants have accounts with your company
- Send your website product data (ex. descriptive and pricing)
- Send your website inventory data
- Calculate freight and send to your website
- Calculate sales tax and send to your website
- Send open, shipped, cancelled orders and quotes to your websites
- Send your website open invoices for the purpose of creating an A/R Statement
Service and Misc Purchase Orders Module
Issue, track and receive/close purchase orders for laundering, backing, wings, waterfalls, road kits, memo samples, etc.
Quickbooks Online Interface
This interface communicates with your QuickBooks Online system for all invoiced orders and recorded payments. Providing the following information to QuickBooks Online, your accounting department can quickly and easily reconcile QuickBooks Online with the End-of-Month Sales and Payment Journals from Web-Distribution. Information updated in QuickBooks Online:
- Summarized sales numbers for Invoiced Orders, Credit Memos, Debit Memos
- Individual payment entries
Landing Page / Online Payment Option
Don’t have an interactive website? WD’s web landing page lets your customers approve cuttings, provide a shipping address, input sidemarks, input their po number and pay for orders via credit card/ach. Payments and data entered on the landing page are written back to WD.
Website Option for Integration with Existing website
Our API Interface exchanges product, inventory, reserves, sales orders, and related data between your website and WD.
Multi Currency Sales/Unit of Measure Feature
- Create price files and invoices in multiple currencies (ie. Dollars, Euros, British Pounds)
- Input sales orders, reserves, and quotes in multiple units of measure (Yards or Meters).
- Inquire and quote inventory by multiple units/measure (Yards or Meters)
Mill Cut Yardage Module
If you order fabric from mills by cuts instead of by the bolt, this module lets the sales order double as a Mill Purchase Order, eliminating the need to issue purchase orders and receive inventory. Examples of companies are Jim Thompson, and Dedar.
Sample Book Placement Module
This module is for road reps to record drop off and pickups of sample books. Management can use this module to view book placements and customer sales.
Memo Sample Module
Enter memo samples from showrooms/reps and customers. Many showrooms input their own replenishment and customer direct memo samples which saves your staff time and eliminates incorrect data entry. This module includes sample inventory, backorder processing and sample usage reports.
Manage your memo samples and cutting samples in this module. Provides reports for sales vs sampling by showroom and customers serviced by road reps.
Website API – From Your Website to PDF Cloud Server
This API receives data from your website, allowing your customers to:
- Place new orders/reserves/quotes on your website. WD is automatically populated with the order and allocates inventory by dye lot and piece
- Edit existing orders, reserves and quotes on your website
- Change customer address info on your website
- Add/edit customer email addresses from your website
All edits are populated into WD.
Does your company issue fabric to make pillows? If yes, the fabric can be allocated when a pillow purchase order is entered. Overage is recorded when the pillows are completed.
Does your company own ground and Print To Order? If yes, Ground can be allocated when a print purchase/work order is entered. Overage is recorded when printing is completed.
General Ledger Postings Export
Create a CSV File of General Ledger postings for Sales, Cost of Sales, Inventory and Accounts Receivable for import into third-party General Ledger (ex. QuickBooks, Peachtree, Accpac, etc).
WD Integrated Accounts Payable & General LedgeR Modules
For companies that do not use an external software package for accounting, this module allows for the following:
- Establishing of company general ledger accounts
- Journal Entry Posting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Reports: Balance Sheet & Income Statement
- Month Start/End Processing
- Fixed Expense Processing
- Fixed Journal Entry Processing
- Check printing
- Bank Deposit and Reconciliation reporting
Custom Interactive Website
WD Standard Website: PDF Systems has created a generic website that exchanges data with WD. Customers can register, see pricing, see stock, place memo sample requests, place reserves/orders, convert reserves to orders, pay for orders, see their order history, etc on the website. All data is written back to WD and if applicable, orders are queued for shipping.
You can modify the look and feel of the web site to match your current website while retaining the API’s that exchange data between the website and WD.
This module lets your company provide 24 x 7 customer service.